Oops, I did it again (impulse buy reveal)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I know you guys will understand why this purchase made sense, I'm turning to you for your always reliable support.

Anyone around to see my third sick-day splurge?

2. I love impulse buy, show me show me.

3. Here! Let's see.

4. i'm here!!!! (boy... these sick days are expensive :lol::lol:!!!!!)

5. Here!

Just saw you mention in another thread about purchasing 3 items last week and I thought to myself I only remembered seeing 2 items..... :graucho:

6. Here :smile:

7. Yeah, this was the third... But let me preface by saying it cost me 40 EURO! Forty! Four zero. Two digits. For an LV. Authentic. Bananas, people.

8. I thought my LV life was lacking a bit in the Multicore department. And I had recently been looking into the various uses for products, outside of their intended function. (Because I was searching for a valid reason to buy the Kusama agenda.)

That landed me here:

image-1080220684.jpg

With my clearly pre-owned, but in pretty darn good shape, deal of the century black MC agenda!

image-1247774719.jpg
  9. A really great deal. Congrats!

10. Seriously.

11. Thanks! I don't know if I was more attracted to the bargain or the agenda! Haha

12. I've ordered a bunch of interesting Filofax inserts, and I plan on using it as a notepad and random purse stuff holder (for stamps, business cards, etc.). Once I get it all set up, I'll post pics. I think it's cool to see what else you can do with an agenda cover now that many of us use digital versions.

13. Girl! I hope you get better soon or you may run out of closet space! ;) A very useful piece and a GREAT deal!

14. Love it congrats!

15. Congrats on the great deal! You couldn't pass that one up! :smile: