Oops I did it again - Another reveal !

Beautiful colour and leather !!! Congratuations on your new buy, looks like a colour that can be combined with almost everything :smile:

Did you see what other colours and models they still had available? Thinking about taking a trip to Paris soon...

Well the good thing in Paris is that you have four options close to each others (2 corners at Printemps and 2 corners at Galeries Lafayette). Usually when I'm not lucky with one of them I find what i'm looking for in another corner. They are all very close, that's nice. They don't have a lot of 2009 colors anymore that's why I bought so many bags lately, because I love the 2009 colors and it looks like this is the end ...
For 2009, I saw a Noix GSH City, a Tempête GSH City, A Tempête RH Work, A Noix GSH Work, A Noix RH Work, A few Pourpre as well...
I think the 2010 colors are easy to find here. Canard is sold out at Printemps but they will get more. Canard is available at Galeries Lafayette with all the other 2010 colors. They have sometimes colours from past seasons as well (Argent GSH Pompon at Galeries, Officier GSH Pompon & Day at Printemps)

^totally agree, RH would maybe look a little dull on a Noix Work;) It's perfect with SGH.

I agree !! I like neutral colors, but it was very neutral with RH lol

Here is a modeling pic but the light was not good unfortunately

P1010904.jpg

Well the good thing in Paris is that you have four options close to each others (2 corners at Printemps and 2 corners at Galeries Lafayette). Usually when I'm not lucky with one of them I find what i'm looking for in another corner. They are all very close, that's nice. They don't have a lot of 2009 colors anymore that's why I bought so many bags lately, because I love the 2009 colors and it looks like this is the end ...
For 2009, I saw a Noix GSH City, a Tempête GSH City, A Tempête RH Work, A Noix GSH Work, A Noix RH Work, A few Pourpre as well...
I think the 2010 colors are easy to find here. Canard is sold out at Printemps but they will get more. Canard is available at Galeries Lafayette with all the other 2010 colors. They have sometimes colours from past seasons as well (Argent GSH Pompon at Galeries, Officier GSH Pompon & Day at Printemps)

French75: thank you so much for the tips ! :smooch:
I hope by the time I can pass by in May, they'll still have some of the SS2010 stock left, craving for a cyclade and or outremer RH city/PT or Day... but nice toknow some 09 stock is still left lik the tempete... will be hard choices to make there in Paris ! :graucho:

Enjoy your beautiful scrumptious Noix GSH ! And leave some for us visiting tourists by the time we pass by ? ;)