Ooops I've broke the ban.....REVEAL....REVEAL

Nov 9, 2010
I've said it so many times this year that I'm on a bag ban but then something catches my eye & I just have to have it & this happened last weekend when I'd gone to London to buy my LV Alma Vernis in Pomme & I'd wanted this bag for ages but then I happened to look in the Balenciaga boutique & I knew it was a mistake but I thought I'll just have a little peek & that's when I saw it & I just knew I had to have her :graucho: so I phoned Harvey Nichols in London & they were good enough to hold the bag for 4 days until I could get to London to buy this beauty.

Any guesses????????

016-1.jpg

I've taken a pic with my camera & no flash & one with my iphone without flash.....The colour really is TDF & I'm so pleased I chose the Giant hardware

Presenting Miss DV City with Giant Gold Hardware

dvcity.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

Picked up another pair of earrings from Chanel......I just can't get enough of there earrings, there nearly as addictive as handbags.

goldcc.jpg

Thanks for letting me share & now I really am on a ban :ban::ban:

WOW!!! Love it!

I've taken a pic with my camera & no flash & one with my iphone without flash.....The colour really is TDF & I'm so pleased I chose the Giant hardware

dvcity.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

Picked up another pair of earrings from Chanel......I just can't get enough of there earrings, there nearly as addictive as handbags.

goldcc.jpg

Oh whoa!! This is one very very pretty violet with ggh!!!! The Chanel earrings aren't too bad either lol

dvcity.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

goldcc.jpg