OOOOOh IT CAME YESTERDAY...

congrats EMNH! and might i add you are one brave woman -- it would be so fun to undo all the wrapping at home, but NFW would i have walked out of the store without opening the box and seeing a birkin inside.

hang on -- there's a thought. call tomorrow and tell them that the box was empty, and then demand they send your birkin over immediately! OK, i know -- can't do that because it's dishonest. but just imagine the reaction . . . . :devil:

Congratulations on getting your latest Birkin!!! But, EMNH, this is as bad as when I was 7 years old and waiting for the day to come to open my Christmas presents . . . this waiting for pictures of your new Birkin is so agonizing . . . but that is so cool (and exciting) that you got to have the shrink-wrapped box at home with you. I sure hope you hurry with more details of what's inside!

This is the first time I see an orange box leave a H store still being shrinkwrapped. All the shrinkwrapped orange boxes I see at my local H store had their unveiling on site before they can leave the store.

oops, no, no. this is not your 1st birkin. Your 3rd or 4th, right? So, it cannot be black. U own vermillion, black gulliver, orange birkin/kelly? so i think this is Gold birkin. I'm playing jigsaw puzzle here.