Ooooo

Darienlim said:
Well, that shoe bag is so so overpriced, yucks. You better saved up lots of money if you going to get all that in the Tobago lines. Hehe.

D.

Why do you think I'm going in August!:biggrin: But, really, how much is the shoe bag?

Thanks! That is really pricey, especially for something I don't know that I'll ever use!:lol: But I still love it- I was alotting for $2,000 each for the Tobago bags anyway!

airress said:
hi darien! love your bag!! I was just curious- how much does it hold? Do you put a lot in there for the gym? Is it really a one nighter type of bag? Thanks!!

I usually have a bath towel, a pair of Spa sandals and a toiletry bag. And there's still room in there. Maybe few more shirts/pants? It's exactly like a size of Speedy 40 if that helps.

D.

Great bag.. thanks for posting.

Darienlim said:
DSC01133.jpg

One beauty of the carryall is that it has reinforcement at the base of the bag, unlike Keepall or Speedy. It prevents from being too saggy. And I used this Carryall as my gym bag, and it fits the lockers easily! :idea: That's why I sold all my Keepalls that I have for now. :P

D.