Ooooo

Darienlim

Mar 28, 2006
UK
Of course, especially those Spingy Tobago colors. They are just gorgeous. I am a cheap bastard. Just settle with this one.

Louis VuittonCarryall$965.00
The emblematic shape of the Spring/Summer 2006 men's show, the Carryall is now available in Monogram canvas. Thanks to its thoughtful design and ample volume, this versatile bag is perfect for sports or weekend. Finished with rolled cowhide handles, a natural cowhide nametag and two outside pockets.
  • Monogram canvas with natural cowhide
  • Textile lining
  • Shiny golden brass hardware
  • Rolled cowhide handles with securing belt
  • Double zipper closure; may be locked with padlock (not included)
  • Natural cowhide nametag
  • 2 lateral outside pockets
  • "Louis Vuitton Paris" signature on end
  • Interior flat pocket
  • Protective bottom studs
  • 16.1" L x 12.2" H x 11" W
The price is half of that Tobago one. Hehe.

D.

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Orange County
www.facebook.com
actually if you were a cheap bastard darien, you'd get a keepall45/50 for $200 less than the carryall. lol.

that's the only thing keeping me from the carryall.. cuz i could get a keepall plus other accessories like the Plates or travel pouches.

Darienlim

Mar 28, 2006
UK
frozen7313 said:
actually if you were a cheap bastard darien, you'd get a keepall45/50 for $200 less than the carryall. lol.

that's the only thing keeping me from the carryall.. cuz i could get a keepall plus other accessories like the Plates or travel pouches.

One beauty of the carryall is that it has reinforcement at the base of the bag, unlike Keepall or Speedy. It prevents from being too saggy. And I used this Carryall as my gym bag, and it fits the lockers easily! :idea: That's why I sold all my Keepalls that I have for now. :P

D.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
They're part of the Men's Spring/Summer 2006 collection. I've been opining over them on the lv website for months now! There's a shoe bag, too, with a HUGE white printed logo lige the cruise collection bags on the side. I want all 3 when I go to LV this summer! I hope they'll have the carryall in the navy, too, like on LV's website- they need to match!