Ooooo

1. How nice :smile:
    I just noticed these as new arrivals on e-lux.
    any thoughts?

I'm liking both. I think they would make great durable carry ons

Tobago Carryall.jpg Tobago Keepall 50.jpg
  2. Very nice! Are they 45 size?

3. Oooh. ELux put a bunch of stuff up! I like those :smile:

4. I have the Carryall in Monogram Classic. I felt that the price is way to much for the Tobago line. Nice, but expensive. You can buy 2 Carryall in Monogram Classic canvas for a price of one Carryall in Tobago Line.

D.

5. Caannie, it is exactly the same size as the Carryall in Monogram Classic. I should be like size of 40 Speedy/Keepall.

D.

6. Is the Tobago all leather though ? Maybe that's why it's such a difference in terms of pricing ! :wacko:

7. I've seen it in person, it's VERY VERY nice! Very springy color. Maybe that's why it's SO expensive. Hehe, nah, I will stick with my Monogram Classic canvas. I used it as a gym bag.

D.

8. I saw this last week - I REALLY love 'em but I need a CBD on them on eBay LOL

9. Tobago Carryall$1,850.00
    The smart and versatile design of the Louis Vuitton Carryall lends itself to both daily excursions and weekend getaways. The extraordinary supple leather is underlined by tennis-inspired white hot stamping and matching white dyed edges for a sporty yet sophisticated look.
    • Grained cowhide leather
    • Shiny brass hardware
    • Lateral pocket on both sides
    • Leather name tag
    • White hot stamping
    • Louis Vuitton Paris signature on side
    • Leather shoulder straps with engraved links can be secured with padlock
    • Interior printed with chain pattern; lining is a blend of viscose, acetate, polyurethane
    • Interior zipped pocket
    • Protective metal feet
    • 16.1" x 11" x 12.2"

10. Tobago Keepall 50$2,000.00
    In keeping with the spirit of the Spring/Summer 2006 runway show, Louis's new men's collection is named after the paradise Caribbean island of Tobago. The iconic Keepall 50 gets a modern update in extraordinary supple cowhide leather with tennis-inspired white hot stamping and matching white-dyed edges.
    • Grained cowhide leather
    • Shiny brass hardware
    • Leather shoulder straps with engraved links can be secured with padlock
    • Leather name tag
    • White hot stamping
    • White dyed edges match white hot stamping
    • Interior printed with chain pattern; lining is a blend of viscose, acetate, polyurethane
    • 19.7" x 12.6" x 8.7"

11. I guess both would be very durable due to the treated leather, No worries about rain or snow :smile: shich makes it nice.

Also can be used for both the guys or ladies :smile:

12. oooh! the orangey one is so pretty!

13. You are correct lvobsessed. Unisex! Though the Carryall was listed under Men's section in Vuitton.com

D.

14. But i think we could carry with no problem :smile: What do you think?

15. I love them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice