oooohhh I had an idea what do you think???

Oooh I had an idea what do you think???

• Use one of your Le fabs! Apply the $ for the bag towards some new clothes to match the Geranium!

• Buy the RED EPI PASSY GM!! THe le fab as a laptop bag what are you thinking??

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Okay as you all know (well maybe) I've been on the hunt for a laptop bag, of course by LV ;). Well I had my geranium le fab for sale on that famous little auction site (I love the color but I have a hard time incooperating it in my wardrobe) and I got to thinking maybe my laptop would fit in the le fab. I tries it and IT FITS!!! I don't travel and I don't bring my laptop to work. The only reason I wanted a bag was in case I needed one. So tell me which option would you choose....

Hmmmmm love geranium color..I know you have other 4 Le fabs..
Keep the beauty, you don't need any other laptopr bag when you already have the queen of the shoulder bag and it fits.

queen of le fabs (yes PLURAL!), WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?! lol please don't sell the geranium one, it's GORGEOUS! as much as I love the passy it is WAYY inferior compared to le fabuleux..........just the name itself is enough to impress me.....le fabuleux le fabuleux le fabuleux! rolls off my tongue! I'm still waiting to catch a pretty lady with her le fab one day, cuz I'm gonna stop her in the middle of the street and ask to take a pic with her! haha