Ooooh Mail from LV?!

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
What a pleasant surprise when I came home and saw a huge white thick envelope with the from label "LV" logo.. and the back with SCP LV's address on it!

I was like.. hmm, what on earth??

and it was the Men's Autumn/Winter 06-07 catalog! :nuts: How awesome! I don't get their mailings.. so that's why this is cool for me.. there's a price list in the back of the catalog too.

I know some others on here HAD to have gotten the catalog, or the women's version.. share share share! :biggrin: I know I can't be the only one! Lol.

oh, and the back of the price list had all the major global stores listed too. This is so neat for me.. lol. I hope more come my way!:yahoo:

well i know nothing in the catalog itself is special.. but i've never gotten mail or anything FROM LV.. other than reciepts, my purchases and "thank you!"s from the actual associates. lol. maybe i'm just overly excited. lol.

i got a little catalogue as well couple of weeks ago and it surprise me yet makes me so exciting though.. :laugH:

it such a nice surprise to have those little things from LV

Anyone wants this catalogue, PM me. I have 2 of them sent to me and I can ship it to anyone who wants/collects them. Or else, it will end up into the trash bin. I am on LV ban now, so any temptation will be handled appropriately. Oh yes, you are paying for the shipping cost by the way. :P