Onthego pm vs lock and walk vs speedy 20

bethanycrt

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Ladies if you were to choose, which among the 3? 3 different bags but all functional as an everyday bag. I think.😊 help me choose please.

Attachments

• IMG_2063.jpeg
    IMG_2063.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2062.jpeg
    IMG_2062.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2061.jpeg
    IMG_2061.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 53
I also need some insights from this too. I’m only looking at OTG PM and speedy 20. I already own speedy 20 but no OTG.

I’m not so comfortable with open top bags. But it holds more than speedy 20 for sure. And it adds variety in my collection because I have too many speedys.

I’m looking at these two because there’s a Rose Opales empriente colour coming out in May.

I also need some insights from this too. I’m only looking at OTG PM and speedy 20. I already own speedy 20 but no OTG.

I’m not so comfortable with open top bags. But it holds more than speedy 20 for sure. And it adds variety in my collection because I have too many speedys.

I’m looking at these two because there’s a Rose Opales empriente colour coming out in May.
Is the speedy 20, despite its size, a little bulky when worn crossbody? The reason I’m considering the speedy 20 because I never owned one and I love color blue but otg pm is just the perfect size, though like you I am not comfortable with open top bags yet I still want to get one. Lock & walk is a beauty too.

Is the speedy 20, despite its size, a little bulky when worn crossbody? The reason I’m considering the speedy 20 because I never owned one and I love color blue but otg pm is just the perfect size, though like you I am not comfortable with open top bags yet I still want to get one. Lock & walk is a beauty too.
If you look at the speedy 20 wore crossbody as a side profile it might look slightly bulky, but its very much slimmer than all its other siblings from 25 and up.

I managed to go to the store to look at OTG PM, and OTG east west. Lock and walk is also a good size but the open top is not speaking to me. Lock and walk has a more casual vibe. OTG PM can still pass off for both casual and work as it feels more polished than lock and walk. Speedy 20 is more casual vibe too as it is a bit too tiny for work.

I’m thinking of using a zipped pouch to store things which I want more privacy for if I get the OTG PM. If only it wasn’t close to $1k more ex than speedy 20. It would make it easier to decide to try.

Reactions: bethanycrt
I purchased the OTG PM in blue hour recently and I use it for both casual day and night. Really lightweight and easy access. I don’t own a Speedy but I do have 2 bags from the Lockme range and I love the calf leather. My vote goes for the Lock and Walk because you do have more security and compartments. It’s a great day bag and timeless.

I purchased the OTG PM in blue hour recently and I use it for both casual day and night. Really lightweight and easy access. I don’t own a Speedy but I do have 2 bags from the Lockme range and I love the calf leather. My vote goes for the Lock and Walk because you do have more security and compartments. It’s a great day bag and timeless.
Lock and walk is so beautiful in black and cognac. I wasn’t aware the lock me series bags are made of calf leather. Do they last a long time in in terms of sturdiness?

Blue is my favorite color and seriously otg pm is my #1 dream bag for years. May I know if the embossed in the blue hour otg is deep and distinct?

Reactions: Audrey*
I have one and three (in black and cream) and love them both. The second one is lovely too and I have it on my purchase list. In conclusion, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those bags. They are all lovely.

Blue is my favorite color and seriously otg pm is my #1 dream bag for years. May I know if the embossed in the blue hour otg is deep and distinct?
The embossing isn’t as deep as my PM from 7 years ago. It actually doesn’t bother me as I find this OTG a bit more discreet than the PM (just my style). My 2 lockme bags are 5 and 6 years old and have held up very well. I love this shade of blue from LV and receive compliments on it whenever I wear it…more than the other bags.

Attachments

• 9A4E203A-8E8E-4A70-8A44-34B1277FC2FE.jpeg
    9A4E203A-8E8E-4A70-8A44-34B1277FC2FE.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 2F3CA8E1-F48C-4410-A562-0948B4DAEF52.jpeg
    2F3CA8E1-F48C-4410-A562-0948B4DAEF52.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 4A41E11A-5FB0-43E2-8C7B-C2EE6AC357DF.jpeg
    4A41E11A-5FB0-43E2-8C7B-C2EE6AC357DF.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 46
Thank you Bethanycrt. The blue OTG PM is now my fav LV bag! Have you tried placing you things in the bags to help you decide? The colours of the bags are classic and will work with a lot of other colours too.