only one with out a sophia?

i like them from afar but i am a bargain basement/outlet shopper so i'll like ones i own in a couple of months or so hopefully!

perhaps though i would be tempted to pay fp for this one in the spring:
lasercutbronzesophiaspring2011.jpg

Although I think about it constantly (the gray gathered one!) and visit it at the store whenever I get the chance to, I cannot bring myself in purchasing something that MIGHT go to the outlets. Besides, I don't have the funds for it (it IS an expensive bag for me :sad:) at the moment.

Since you brought it up, I hate the Sophia. I never liked the Sabrina either. I also don't like the Madison shoulder bag, and it took me forever to warm up to Maggie (I have two now, but they are not my favorite bags by any means).

You don't have to force yourself to like something just because it's the "in" thing or the "it" bag. I actually find it kind of a turnoff and boring.

Just buy what you love, and there are tons of bags and designers out there competing for your love. :P

see i'm completely a maggie person. it's my favorite, next to the carly.

I love the bag... I own the gathered large but I haven't carried it yet since I'm in love with my Madison shoulder bag in Crimson. I love the one that is shown above and it's gonna come in grey. I don't own a carly or a zoe but they were both wildly popular....only buy what you want.

I love the shape of them and they look good on me that's why I buy them.
I only buy leather coach so I totally love the patent and gathered sophias. If u don't like them, don't get them :smile: buy for u, not for us.