Only 1 bag, thats it!

Oh wow one accessorie!!!! Does that include wristlets and scarfs and charms and everything.....wow that's much harder than my question.

I love seeing all the Ergo answers! I can't wait to try on the Ergo's when I go PCE shopping Saturday!

It's not the prettiest one... it's not my favorite... but it is the most practical one and the one I find myself going to most often. My black-on-black signature east/west duffle. It's very plain, nothing striking about it, but it's just the perfect size and shape for everyday use. It's elegant enough to go to the office, it's casual enough to wear with jeans. And I lean towards the cross-body purses. It's really just the most practical, everyday bag that I have. Eventhough I think my med Black Leather Carly and my Mia/Soho Braided Satchel in tobacco are TDF.

OH OH - this is the question someone who is thinking of a clean-out always asks.

Well - if it were a bag I don't already have I'd say a White Ally.

Of the bags I have.....Pebled Shoulder Tote HANDS DOWN!

I would have to say my khaki/ebony Mandy. I just love this bag. I do have it in whiskey leather but if I have to pick one I would pick the signature because it is lighter and goes with everything.

I would never be able to actually have only one Coach purse, but the purse I absolutely love the most ... I think that it is my valentine's pink/red Clip Hobo from about 4 or 5 years ago. The colors are just too gorgeous -- I love pink and red together.