Online PCE can be used now!

Clovers

Purses are pretty :]
Jan 16, 2011
Northern VA
This may be a stupid question x_x but what does PCE stand for?

[edit]
Nvm, I googled it Preferred Customer Event

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
Argh.....wish I hadn't read this!! There are a couple things I want that I think are in very limited supply, but then again there are some things coming out in the next floorset that I want too and I've heard through the TPF grapevine, they may be available on the 20th, so order now or wait and hope that the next floorset is available online before PCE ends.
What to do....what to do????

lmccafferty

Dec 28, 2011
CA-Anonymous said:
Argh.....wish I hadn't read this!! There are a couple things I want that I think are in very limited supply, but then again there are some things coming out in the next floorset that I want too and I've heard through the TPF grapevine, they may be available on the 20th, so order now or wait and hope that the next floorset is available online before PCE ends.
What to do....what to do????
I know a lot of the stuff coming out soon can be ordered from a SA or by phone, even if it isn't available online. You can just give them your online code.

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
I know a lot of the stuff coming out soon can be ordered from a SA or by phone, even if it isn't available online. You can just give them your online code.
thanks for the info....yes, I did know that....there's a backstory (in another thread on here) and unfortunately I can only order online.