One word you find hilarious??

Well, if posting the names of body parts is OK:

Vagina

Sorry, but that one (and another small body part in that general vicinity) are insanely funny! :roflmfao:

Then there's KY Jelly. :lol:

Oh geez, someone hose me down, QUICK!!:yahoo:

Cat said:
For some reason the word Cock cracks me up !

I have a friend that has a habit of saying Cock A Doodle Do ,Any Cock Will Do!:roflmfao: :lol:

Well thats part of that old joke "whats the difference between a rooster and a hooker" Rooster says "cockadoodle doo" Hooker says "any cock will do"

LOL. Ok Im censoring myself!!:wtf:

well, as a few of you have used rudy words, without doubt the word most likely to crack me up is m i n g e!!!

Its just the weirdest word, vagina is odd enough, but minge! what the hell is that about. Its like a character in a kids show :biggrin:

sorry, I am going back to normal now!

Luccibag said:
Well thats part of that old joke "whats the difference between a rooster and a hooker" Rooster says "cockadoodle doo" Hooker says "any cock will do"

LOL. Ok Im censoring myself!!:wtf:

Knowing this will only make me laugh harder when someone brings up the word Cock now.:roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao:

invisicat said:
Oh, finally, not only 1 but 1 people who agree with me! However, it bothers me much, much more when a guy says it. It's just wrong. *shudder*

OK, I'll bite: what do you gals call the undergarment on the lower half of your body? Don't say "absent" or I'll smack you with my cane! :P