One set of predictions (not mine) for the IT bags of 2012

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the Dooney actually the vachetta leather satchel? I thought I remembered the Jones bag as being more boxy. At any rate, there are a lot of very nice bags on that list.

I really like the Dooney. Seems perfect for lazy days at the park! And I LOVE the D&G Miss Sicily... But if I actually got it, I'd choose a more neutral color for the price (I do love the patterns here,though... Such an interesting combo)

the PS Camera Bag as an IT bag??!! Uhh.....

Pretty weird huh. I couldn't decide what to think about that. Is it included as a joke? Is it really a camera bag? or is it really a purse that looks like a camera bag?

I had the feeling that the author picked the new most "different" bags. Different doesn't equal "IT", but when I see one of these on KK's arm, I will eat my words. No, I am raising my standards. Must see on 3 celeb's arms before eating words. Isn't the criteria for an IT bag is everyone wants one?

Pretty weird huh. I couldn't decide what to think about that. Is it included as a joke? Is it really a camera bag? or is it really a purse that looks like a camera bag?

I had the feeling that the author picked the new most "different" bags. Different doesn't equal "IT", but when I see one of these on KK's arm, I will eat my words. No, I am raising my standards. Must see on 3 celeb's arms before eating words. Isn't the criteria for an IT bag is everyone wants one?

For some reason, I got the impression that this author/blogger wasn't on top of her game for this article. There were so many other bags that could have been considered an "IT" bag. I think she was going against the grain.