One or Two Love Bracelets?

lesboitesorange

[H]andcrafted
Jul 23, 2013
Hi everyone,

What would look better, one original Love bracelet? Or two small Love bracelets stacked? Or one small Love bracelet by itself? I'm 5'1" and around 100lbs, so small frame. I'm thinking of getting it in yellow gold and I don't wear much yellow gold jewelry, so I'd like a little subtlety.

I personally think the ultimate classic on the love is the regular sized bracelet (no cuff). I think the new addition of the thin bracelets are great for stacking and adding to an already existing collection. It however, doesn't appeal to me as a stand alone piece and the fact that it's much thinner, you don't really get to see the screws well which is the whole idea of the bracelet. But I do understand, some people may like the thinner version as it's more delicate and if that's the look your going for then there's nothing wrong with that either, personal preference.

Reactions: Vvicky and Hobbiezm
I like the look of one original Love bracelet more than the idea of stacking 2 small ones. If you want it to look more subtle, go for it in rose gold or white gold. I think the small ones look best if stacked with an original Love or with a JUC. Good luck with whatever you decide!

I have two Love's and a JUC. When I was wearing them all together one of my Love's became very unscrewed. I think the hitting of all the bracelets did that so I took out one love and put it in other arm. One arm has a love and juice and the other just one love. I would never wear two loves together.

Reactions: lesboitesorange
I have two Love's and a JUC. When I was wearing them all together one of my Love's became very unscrewed. I think the hitting of all the bracelets did that so I took out one love and put it in other arm. One arm has a love and juice and the other just one love. I would never wear two loves together.

Got it, thank you for the tip!

Hi everyone,

What would look better, one original Love bracelet? Or two small Love bracelets stacked? Or one small Love bracelet by itself? I'm 5'1" and around 100lbs, so small frame. I'm thinking of getting it in yellow gold and I don't wear much yellow gold jewelry, so I'd like a little subtlety.
Hi there, I would start with the original love first and add to that later on. Hope that helps.

Reactions: AntiqueShopper