One bag for £1200 or two bags for that price?

Princessdiamond

Punjabi Princess
Aug 2, 2009
Hey guys, I keep staring at my first LV purchase ever and feel that I have overspent and now can't seem to justify the amount, no matter how much I try & convince myself. I am still within my exchange policy & am now thinking should I return the TREVI GM & go for a speedy 35 AND an EVA and Inclusion bangles for example...HELP...am confused...feeling gulity...& certainly no refunds are given with LV boutiques.

If you are going to use it and love using the trevi then keep it and do not feel guilty....if you are feeling you overspent because you are having second thoughts on the Trevi style itself then I would say go and exchange it for something you love and will use!

I really love the Trevi, but if you're not happy with it I don't think you should keep it. I don't think you should feel the guilt though.. All the LVs are absolutely lovely and you can keep them forever!

I had a similar problem..I returned the one bag and got a different bag and bracelet for less than the cost of the one..and I was completely happy with my decision...but it was because I had originally wanted the other bag..so if you really want the Trevi GM, then keep it, otherwise return it

i think you should choose what you feel most comfortable with, don't think much about the price or compensate the one you like with the cheaper model... speedy 35 is also a very practical one, so you won't go wrong neither, but i prefer the trevi if you don't mind that it's heavier...

I would say keep the trevi. Once you carry it and see how how you love it it will be easier to be happy with your purchase. Plus if you truly love it no matter haow many more items you get, you will always regret returning it. Keep the trevi and enjoy it. The guilt will subside. :smile:

If u luv it, then keep it! I think if u will always luv the trevi... no matter how many more lower price bag like speedy or eva u get... u'll always be dreaming of getting the Trevi... and if u do get it again in the future, it'll be a waste of money on those bags that u dun truely luv. jmho ;)

I love the Trevi I think you should keep it with fall/winter just around the corner. If you return you might just keep thinking about it and then give in anyway:graucho: Congrats on your new bag!

It depend how much you like the Trevi. I spent a long time deciding which LV should I get. I asked myself hundred of times, which bag/bags will make me more comfortable and more happy to use. There are so many bags to choose from, finally I bought a Trevi. The reason I chose that instead of a Speedy + somthing else is because the Trevi gives me a better feeling, more special and more dressy. Personally I think the Speedy is too common. Moreover I use my LVs on weekends only so I think I should get one that I really love. If you will use your bags everyday than you might want to get two - speedy + NF or Eva to rotate (If you don't mind they are too common). Otherwise, keep the Trevi, I think it worth every penny!!
(I bought mind in Canada, I think it is really expensive because I paid 12% tax. But I just love the bag, never regreat :smile: