Onatah pochette size cuir vs. suede?

1. I just returned my brand new onatah pochette cuir because the size didn't suit my frame - a bit big to be a pochette, yet a bit small to be a hobo. The size according to elux is 14,2" x 8,1" (= 34 x 19,5 cm).

Does anybody know what was the size of the onatah pochette in suede? As it is sold out, I can no longer find the measurements on elux or vuitton.com, and I would like to know it the suedes were the same size, or smaller. Still like the idea of a small onatah, but if the suedes are just as big, I guess I have to find another LV love...

Thanks!:flowers:

2. I tried on both and it seemed there were the same size. What about the suede onatah pm??? It is a mini version of the GM.

3. Thanks, shalomjude, I guess I have to try something else than the pochettes, then. The PM might be an idea. Next time I guess I have to try it on more carefully in the shop before bringing it home...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice