OMG...what type of dog is this, so CUTE!!!!

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
27912828.jpg
clear.gif
Bacall in Berlin
Actress Lauren Bacall poses with her dog Sophie during a photo call for her movie, "The Walker," at the 57th International Film Festival Berlin 'Berlinale' on Feb. 13.
(AP/Hermann J. Knippertz)

I'm not sure but I like the name of her dog. My dog is named Sophie too. The breed looks familiar but I can't think of the name. Some kind of Spaniel maybe? Looks sort of like a skinny King Charles Cavalier.

A papillon. My friend just got one, and she's the most wonderful thing ever. Playful and happy and oh.. it was she that made me decide that I *really* wanted a dog too.

About price: I don't know how prices are in the US compared to here, but my friend says they usually run around 10 000 NOK which is about $1600 USD.

I thought the head was a bit small for a papillion, but it must be one. They are adorable, and most of the ones I've seen look a lot more adorable than this one. They are usually very friendly and easy going too. My favourite breed of dog.

Yes it's a Papillion and these are wonderful little dogs.I bred my pair of Papillions and must say these dogs are an absolute joy to own.They are happy,carefree,smart and a very loving breed.

They can be a bit pricey but worth every penny.I sold my puppies for $2,000.00 a piece thats the average selling price for this breed.I must admit I had a hard time letting them go when it was time for their new mommies to take them home.
BTW,If you decide to get one be sure to deal with a good breeder.Most sellers of this breed won't let them go till they are 12 weeks old.It's better for the pups and puts less stress on the momma dog.For the price you should be given a 1yr health certificate as well.