OMG This is so funny to me

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
OKay, I am still laughing at my DH over this. I go out and spend money like crazy (hate to admit it but I do). I have issues with my love for LV as I am sure most of you in this forum do.! LOL

Well, hubby comes home last night all excited. He was like ohh look what I got. (I am crying I am laughing so hard now.) He pulls out a napkin from his pocket and shows me salt and pepper he took from McDonald's! OMG and he thought it was so great we had little salt and peppers! It makes me laugh because he knows exactly how much money I spend and could care less about my handbag purchases, we buy awesome cars and have an incredible home (well, in the process). This is the type of guy who goes out-of-town for a biz trip and comes back with mini ketchup, BBQ and the lotions and such but then will spend $2K on lamps in the den!?! He super cheap on some things then way extravagant on some!?!:shrugs:

Sorry I just had to share. Are any of your hubbys cheap on things like that!?! It's just so funny to me that this little thing made him so happy. Seriously his face was like a kid in a candy store!?!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

OKay, I am still laughing at my DH over this. I go out and spend money like crazy (hate to admit it but I do). I have issues with my love for LV as I am sure most of you in this forum do.! LOL

Well, hubby comes home last night all excited. He was like ohh look what I got. (I am crying I am laughing so hard now.) He pulls out a napkin from his pocket and shows me salt and pepper he took from McDonald's! OMG and he thought it was so great we had little salt and peppers! It makes me laugh because he knows exactly how much money I spend and could care less about my handbag purchases, we buy awesome cars and have an incredible home (well, in the process). This is the type of guy who goes out-of-town for a biz trip and comes back with mini ketchup, BBQ and the lotions and such but then will spend $2K on lamps in the den!?! He super cheap on some things then way extravagant on some!?!:shrugs:

Sorry I just had to share. Are any of your hubbys cheap on things like that!?! It's just so funny to me that this little thing made him so happy. Seriously his face was like a kid in a candy store!?!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

you are rocking that brunette look...you look hot girl.:flowers: