OMG, they have Celine in stock!!! Help me!!!

hi everyone. i just got a phone from my SA. she is so sweet to let me know the store just reveiced some more bags. they have mini citron and micro citron. yeah!!!!!!. i think i must take this color, but mini or micro ?????? pls pls ....

Mi_Lan said:
hi everyone. i just got a phone from my SA. she is so sweet to let me know the store just reveiced some more bags. they have mini citron and micro citron. yeah!!!!!!. i think i must take this color, but mini or micro ?????? pls pls ....

Oh sorry...ok, mini citron luggage then :smile:

Mi_Lan said:

Get the Mini for sure! I think the Micro is a little too small unless that's what you like:smile:

Btw, might I enquire about the names of the colour for each bag in your avatar? I am just mesmerized by these colours now! 2 are Hermes bags if I'm not mistaken :smile:

Welcome missmoimoi. These Hermes are all in size 35. From the Left to right . Blue Mykonos special order , Blue celeste and blue jean. I was crazy for these blue bags and collected them for years before knowing Celine :P

Last edited:
My vote for mini! Look forward to your next update ya! :P

Mi_Lan said:
Welcome missmoimoi. These Hermes are all in size 35. From the Left to right . Blue Mykonos special order , Blue celeste and blue jean. I was crazy for these blue bags and collected them for years before knowing Celine :P

I know this is celine thread but i cant help to sat this.. Fabulous H collection! Especially your blue mykonos SO.. That is one gorgeous blue color!! :smile:

My goodness! I don't have to tell you...these are all divine! The name of each colour bag even brings music to my ears...and then to SEE them...eye candy is hardly the word...such an understatement! These blue Hermes bags are just heavenly!!!! :drool: