OMG, they have Celine in stock!!! Help me!!!

Mi_Lan

Mar 2, 2010
Hi everyone.

I am a newbie to Celine. Just jump from Hermes theard and find out Celine design are beautiful too. Recently, I am watching celine website to compare the styles, colors etc...but still don't know which one is the best.;)
I even went to Celine store and tried them on. Luckily my store still has enough bags for me to try as people here still kind of don't know much about Celine:biggrin:, so it' s not that hot here.....:cool::P

Ok, need to choose between what they have in store now. And here is the list: Pls help me my fellow friend !!:smile:

price quite high in my current place actually. But at least they have them in stock:graucho:

1: phantom python 5000 USD (2 in stock)
2: mini luggage black: 2700 USD (5 in stock)
3: mini luggage tri color:3400 USD (4 in stock)
4: all trapeze color except the blue royal was sold out :2400 USD ( so which trapeze could be second choice after blue royal?) (11 in stock)
5: cabas in all color: pink, orange, black and beige, green,......ect . They haven't sold even one !!:cool:

I actually love the micro size and trapeze in blue royal sued which was sold out.... But there is no hope, they won't recieve them anymore.
Some above are what I have to choose :biggrin:. believe my friends here can help me on my first Celine baby:roflmfao::roflmfao::biggrin:. !!!

Last edited:
If I could, I'd get the terra cotta tricolor Trapeze and the black Trapeze (suede wings, leather body) either gold hardware or silver :smile: not picky here!

Gee...they received 11? Where are you?

Even though I find it too heavy, I'd love to get one tricolor mini luggage.

Python Phantom. but only if it's a solid color. i don't like the snake-y look too much.

for trapeze (i have the burgundy / gray bottom & green flap) but i'd like the olive too (but didn't get it as afraid of it getting dirty).

croc stamped trapeze is nice too

Are the prices going up on the Mini (solid colors); from $2400 to $2700? Opps! I just noticed your location is London.

Hi. Recently I am in Saigon. I just moved here last month from London for working and found a lot interesting things here.
The mini is 2700 here due to high tax imported. But it already increased this month to 3100 on solid color. the mini price i quoted is the one they have in store now and belong to the last collection so they still sell for 2700! Therefore I need to grab it fast otherwise have to pay more....;)

Hi. Recently I am in Saigon. I just moved here last month from London for working and found a lot interesting things here.
The mini is 2700 here due to high tax imported. But it already increased this month to 3100 on solid color. the mini price i quoted is the one they have in store now and belong to the last collection so they still sell for 2700! Therefore I need to grab it fast otherwise have to pay more....;)

good luck, I hope you snag one!

The python phantom sounds absolutely divine!! And I also love the tri colored mini and trapeze... Hmm... Well the price of one Hermes bag = 3 Celine's so why don't you get 3. Haha :graucho:

I saw your location: Chelsea, London and thought there's no way you are in London. There is barely any stock here. First come, first serve. :lol: We are like vultures here

I saw your location: Chelsea, London and thought there's no way you are in London. There is barely any stock here. First come, first serve. :lol: We are like vultures here

oh i don't know it is barely stock now. last months i saw two mini dune at Harrods but i passed....how silly i was ...
nice to know you are in London. love your Avatar very much! the birkin is so gorgeous !!!!! :smile: i will be back to London next month. :roflmfao: