Omg they finally re-stocked!

I posted earlier this morning that some things were back online, but I guess it got overlooked! They had the totally mm azur and the neverfull mm azur too, plus the speedy! Some charms were back in stock also.

I have been checking on my eva ebene every 10 minutes for like 2 months. So excited for you guys!! but still so sad for me haha :crybaby:
HeavenAF - it will come soon I'm sure!! Sorry it hasn't happened yet. :sad: I honestly wasn't expecting the one I wanted to come available til December. So it surprised me today. Hopefully you will have a surprise soon!!

HeavenAF - it will come soon I'm sure!! Sorry it hasn't happened yet. :sad: I honestly wasn't expecting the one I wanted to come available til December. So it surprised me today. Hopefully you will have a surprise soon!!

I hope so too, I am honestly starting to get a little bitter! My birthday is on Wednesday and I wanted to get it for myself. I honestly got so excited when things were in stock I almost bought an ebene speedy, until i was like wait I dont want an ebene speedy, FOCUS. haha

this stupid shortage is messing me up!!!

congratulations on your new bag though I am glad you got it!!! :biggrin:

I'm still waiting for them to get either the Galliera PM or the Tivoli GM. I've been waiting since Sept to purchase. Still no luck... But, I did notice other LV's, so there's still hope!

Ahhhhh!!! They restocked the delightful monogram mm, but not the gm, but i bought the mm anyways!! Im so excited!! I looked right after I got the confirmation online and it sold out again...

I am trying to avoid looking at the site, because I know that I will make an impulse buy. Not something that I want to do right now. Especially with my empriente purchase and Sephora's F& F sale right now.