OMG! So in love with bulldog!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :heart:OMG OMG OMG...I am gonna have to get this: I have been waiting and waiting for Coach to make something in a bulldog and this is SO CUTE!

[​IMG]

We finally got ourselves a bulldog puppy about 5 months ago and he is my :heart:. I think Coach should make a fob for all dog breeds!

2. I know, its SO cute! I'm getting one on Friday!

3. ---------------

I have to get that! If not for me then for my 10 y/o DD. Congrats on your new fob and your sweet puppy! In terms of Coach making a fob for every breed...well, our dog is a mix so I'm not sure what that would look like :confused1:. But being Coach I'm sure I'd still love it, lol.

4. Thank you! I can't wait to get it...I was in my boutique just this afternoon ordering a Carly for PCE and I'm suprised they didn't mention him to me. I always go in there to buy fobs and charms and such...between me and my daughter, we must have every animal they ever made!

BTW...here is my little stinker:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Doesn't he look just like the keyfob!?

5. Oh my word...your pup is tooo sweet, especially in that second pic where he's looking dead-on at the camera totally unaware of how adorable he is:yes:.

6. And, yes he does look just like the fob!

7. #7 Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
    He's so cute! I ordered him a couple of weeks ago and he's even more adorable in person!

8. Aww, how adorable! :: scoots on over to the website to see what else is new ::

9. here's my bully! I'm getting a keyfob on Friday too!!!:tup:

Attached Files:

10. :nuts::nuts::nuts: HE IS AWESOME! I can't wait for my Bobo to fully grow into his "Bully-ness" :P

We should start a little Bully Coach club cverhoff!

11. That fob is too cute. And knutty, your dog is just precious.

12. To Cute , you all have adorable bulldogs and yes they do look like the keyfob .

13. My goodness, another bulldog cutie!