OMG! So in love with bulldog!!

knuttybar

Bullys are my Buddys
O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
:heart:OMG OMG OMG...I am gonna have to get this: I have been waiting and waiting for Coach to make something in a bulldog and this is SO CUTE!

92358_svmc_a0_front

We finally got ourselves a bulldog puppy about 5 months ago and he is my :heart:. I think Coach should make a fob for all dog breeds!

:heart:OMG OMG OMG...I am gonna have to get this: I have been waiting and waiting for Coach to make something in a bulldog and this is SO CUTE!

92358_svmc_a0_front

We finally got ourselves a bulldog puppy about 5 months ago and he is my :heart:. I think Coach should make a fob for all dog breeds!
---------------

I have to get that! If not for me then for my 10 y/o DD. Congrats on your new fob and your sweet puppy! In terms of Coach making a fob for every breed...well, our dog is a mix so I'm not sure what that would look like :confused1:. But being Coach I'm sure I'd still love it, lol.

---------------

I have to get that! If not for me then for my 10 y/o DD. Congrats on your new fob and your sweet puppy! In terms of Coach making a fob for every breed...well, our dog is a mix so I'm not sure what that would look like :confused1:. But being Coach I'm sure I'd still love it, lol.
Thank you! I can't wait to get it...I was in my boutique just this afternoon ordering a Carly for PCE and I'm suprised they didn't mention him to me. I always go in there to buy fobs and charms and such...between me and my daughter, we must have every animal they ever made!

BTW...here is my little stinker:

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

Doesn't he look just like the keyfob!?