Omg! Omg! Omg!!

1. Just got an email in my inbox from BG with the new fall MM bags.

Check this baby out!!!
    [​IMG]

GOTTA GET IT! GOTTA GET IT! GOTTA GET IT!!:yahoo:

2. What do you think of these bags?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I merged these 2 threads as they are about the same bags...

4. I love these bags. Especiallly the 3rd one Kat posted.

5. I LOVE the Miu Miu fall line; it's absolutely beautiful!:nuts:

I purchased the calf satchel in black (BG has it in brown on preorder and the distressed brown leather, but you didn't include the pic on your posting) from Saks 2 weekends ago and still haven't received it! I sent it to my parents home in NJ, to save the tax and it's just sitting there in a box, waiting. I see them on the 12th, so I can post pics that weekend. :yahoo:

Anyway, the leathers are beautiful and the styling of these bags are fabulous. I hope you get one! :yes:

6. Oops! Sorry! I thought I'd scanned the other threads and there wasn't one of this bag. :shame:

Kat, obviously I'm in LUST for the first one and I like the second. The others mirror too many other bags I've seen for fall. I'm always looking for something out of the ordinary in my bags, though I do like a few tailored, classic styles too. Check out the link to my collection in my profile. :nuts:

7. gosh, i like every single one....miu miu is growing on me evn more...:heart::love:

8. I like the last two.

Dang! So many nice fall bags. I need to win the lottery! :graucho:

9. 3rd last is my fav!!!

10. Numbers 2, 6,7,8 AAAhh gorgeous!

11. OMG OMG OMG!!! Why do i have to be broke now?

12. i like this best:

[​IMG]

do you know how much it is?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice