OMG, omg...I WON!

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
OMG...to my fellow PFers...

After much debate and contemplation...I decided to take a chance and bid on my dream bag...and guess what?? I WON!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

I won my dream bag!...the only handbag that I've been lusting after for so long now! A whole year to be exact!...the one, the only, the discontinued...Monogram Croissant GM!! Thank you to all of those who have supported me and encouraged me to buy this beautiful bag! Esp, John, Rebecca, and Twiggers (now I am on an official purse ban until November!)...:love: :love:

I waited until the last 45 sec of the auction and put in my highest bid and refreshed the page every second to make sure that I was still the highest bidder! I never knew that there was so much stress and adrenaline involved in this whole bidding process! I know it's late but I am still so excited that I won!:jammin: my heart was pounding thoughout the entire process!

This is actually my first time making a big purchase on ebay and I must say, I was VERY nervous! :sweatdrop: I have never spent so much money or put so much thought into a handbag...but the fact that it was discontinued, in like new condition, made in France, came with original dustbag...I knew that I couldn't let this rare opportunity pass! I can't wait till my new addition comes!! Whoohoo!!:wlae:

here is what she looks like!!

Attachments

• f6_3.jpg
    f6_3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 165
congrats! i know how you feel, i have the croissant GM and i use it quite frequently! now that it is discontinued, i love to carry it out even more! enjoy your bag!

Congrats!! She's a beauty!!
Make sure you show us pics when you get it!

And I know the feeling of wanting to win an auction...especially during the last minute...hahaha I always get so nervous!!