OMG! My new RTT Saphire is here, and she's GORGEOUS!

Jerevka

Jun 18, 2008
I've been looking for a Amethyste Part-time for a while, but then came across this beauty and totally fell in love!
The only pb was that I've never seen an RTT IRL, so I was kind of afraid it'd eat me! Thanks to precious advice of Ring my bell :heart: I had no more doubts left!
Today I got delivered by the UPS guy (was looking out of the window the whole morning not to miss him) and here it is!!!:nuts:
I was also looking for a bigger bag for travels and as I have a 13-months old baby I needed this bag to sit perfectly on my shoulder..and it DOES!:yahoo:
As for the colour, I heard that Saphire has more blueish undertones, but not mine... I'll try to show on the pics, though it's difficult to show the real colour, you know it!;)
Well, I wont make you wait anylonger... please, welcome Miss RTT Saphire GSH!:woohoo:

Last edited:
woooowww what a beauty!!!:drool::drool: i love this colour!and the leather must be soooo soft :yahoo: congrats,my dear:woohoo::drinkup: i think your baby is loving it too:roflmfao:so nice:tender:

Last edited:
Thank you, girls!!:tender:
TOOOMZ, RTT is another style of BBags! It's quite roomy, smth between the brief and the Weekender! It does come just with Giant Hardware!
It's that it's not very popular here,but I just LOVE how it looks on me! Plus it's not as heavy as I thought it would be... maybe because I'm used to heavy bags!
Anyway, there's a looooot of Bal leather here for me to love!!!:cloud9:

Love your bag, and I think you are right - it will be perfect for your lifestyle right now! The leather is absolutely gorgeous!

I want to see a photo of your baby inside the bag - hehehehe - I love babies, and always love to see little traces of them in member's photos!

Big hugs to you and your little one!