OMG-my first pair :-))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It was the weirdest thing- I woke up early on my own on a day that I really didn't have to(quite rare since I am a night owl) came online to check my email etc.. of course I had to check the sales page at neiman, and there it was. It is not the "first pair" I had intended to get as I want a sexy little number but I have loved these for a while. Oh and on sale is pretty sa-weet after all that was all I needed to convince me :smile:

So this is how it begins, with a cute little pair of booties- who knew?!

I am really excited! I hope they fit b/c they are a size 38.5. Normal shoe size is 38 but sometimes in point toe I go up to 8.5. Hopefully they are perfect!!

I guess I have to go on a ban till next month-(I have to stay on some sort of personal control) I wish I have never told hubby about the red sole shoes and the price tag to go with them. It's harder to hide them...lol

Anyone have these? are they comfy? Will of course show pics when my package arrives!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!!

3. pretty! can't wait til you get them!

4. Yea!!! Congratulations!

Is that patent leather on the side of the shoe?

5. Oh I didn't see this thread! Congrats.

6. It's regular leather from what I remember seeing them in the store. I shall see I hope to have them by next week.

Thanks all- I'm excited!

7. Congratulations!!!

8. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

9. They're beautiful! I love those boots! Congrats!

10. Congrats, ria~
    Yes, this is how it begins... ;) Congrats on your first pair! Sorry I can't provide feeback on the fit, but please share intel & pics when you get them. :yes:

11. beautiful! congrats!

12. Congrats :woohoo:

Can't wait to see pics!

13. congrats!! These boots keep appearing and dissapearing on neiman
    im happy you got them and dont forget to post pics when you get them in the mail!

14. love em!!! congrats!

15. They are really cute. Post some pics when you get them!