OMG Look at these 7 jeans

Yeah, it's so sad :yucky:

The only way I can authenticate jeans before purchase now, is to get them checked over first by the girls at honestforum.com

The sad thing is they're not the only company. I browse through craiglist and saw at list another 2-3 similar ones. So sad....
The quality looks worse than regular paris blue, lei jeans...and you can get those for $20-$30

the quality looks alot like beyonce's dereon brand - although I like the fact that they stretch a bit around your hips and booty I know that some people will prefer the fake jeans to the real ones because they have more 'give' in the areas u need them in...like in the booty!! lol

USCgerl said:
Wow, I have tons of Sevens and couldn't tell that many of these were fakes! Thanks for enlightening me! By the way how can u tell?

if you can't tell by the wash/quality, the tag is the surest way. 7 tags are stamped, not stitched! some fakes have stamped tags now but they are never the right font.

fake jeans? are you freaking kidding me?

designer jeans just look and feel like all other jeans to me (which is why i buy jeans at target. heh) but man...is nothing safe? lordy.