OMG Look at these 7 jeans

1. Yeah, it's so sad :yucky:

The only way I can authenticate jeans before purchase now, is to get them checked over first by the girls at honestforum.com

2. They're all fake...but no surprise. Fake jeans are a big business. These days I feel like I see more people wearing FAKE jeans than the real thing!

3. ewwww! fake jeans are so sad!

4. Yeah, I didn't even think about fake jeans being an issue until I got a pair of 'Deisel' jeans online that were very much fake when they arrived!

5. The sad thing is they're not the only company. I browse through craiglist and saw at list another 2-3 similar ones. So sad....
    The quality looks worse than regular paris blue, lei jeans...and you can get those for $20-$30

6. the quality looks alot like beyonce's dereon brand - although I like the fact that they stretch a bit around your hips and booty I know that some people will prefer the fake jeans to the real ones because they have more 'give' in the areas u need them in...like in the booty!! lol

7. The highlight of that site for me is the neon light dancer girl they have inbetween pix....very classy

8. That's terrrible!

9. I must be naive, but I had no idea people were selling fake jeans! Don't know why, since people counterfeit nearly everything.

10. this is why I buy my jeans from Shopbop.com and elux. they can fake ANYTHING these days.

11. Wow, I have tons of Sevens and couldn't tell that many of these were fakes! Thanks for enlightening me! By the way how can u tell?

12. if you can't tell by the wash/quality, the tag is the surest way. 7 tags are stamped, not stitched! some fakes have stamped tags now but they are never the right font.

13. My goodness. Theres fake everything :sad:

14. fake jeans? are you freaking kidding me?

designer jeans just look and feel like all other jeans to me (which is why i buy jeans at target. heh) but man...is nothing safe? lordy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice