OMG, Leather Bleecker duffles and other Coach finds at TJ Maxx!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Wow, I just bought the large Bleecker duffle in british tan at TJ Maxx!! Actually, I admit I used to own this one and sold it a while back when I bought the british tan Felicia (I thought they were too similar in color, etc). Now of course, I decided to buy it again, lol!

I went to 3 different Maxx locations, and all have some Coach! I haven't seen the Bleecker duffles before, but they appear to carry both large and small, and both leather and signature (in brown). Last night I also bought a signature Bleecker duffle to give as a gift. They have more of the signature ones than the leather ones (at least what's left a my locations).

Also there are other various Coach bags...some leather Soho flaps, Hampons carryalls, etc. You guys might want to check out your local Maxx and Marshalls soon!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
OH, sorry, forgot to post the prices... I think the smaller duffles were around $170 ($328) and the large $229 ($448 retail)?? I have to check my receipts, but around that range. I think the Hamptons was more like $150, for a $358 retail bag.

JKM... Keep checking...they might just be getting them in. They get stock in Tuesdays here, but usually take at least a couple of days to put the stuff out on the floor.

Oopsididitagain.... I got my Felicia a while ago through Nordstrom. It was $296. They may still have some black, but all the brown ones are sold out. Macys did have the black, though...I just saw one last weekend. It was 30% off, but F&F is coming up, so they will probably hold it for you!

tdsurfer283

Aug 30, 2007
OMG i wasjust gonna post to. my marshalls had 6 leather duffles and a couple of sig. ones as well. They also had chelsea stuff and some totes and soho. you guys really need to check them out! =)

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
OH, sorry, forgot to post the prices... I think the smaller duffles were around $170 ($328) and the large $229 ($448 retail)?? I have to check my receipts, but around that range. I think the Hamptons was more like $150, for a $358 retail bag.

JKM... Keep checking...they might just be getting them in. They get stock in Tuesdays here, but usually take at least a couple of days to put the stuff out on the floor.

Oopsididitagain.... I got my Felicia a while ago through Nordstrom. It was $296. They may still have some black, but all the brown ones are sold out. Macys did have the black, though...I just saw one last weekend. It was 30% off, but F&F is coming up, so they will probably hold it for you!
I must have been confused as to what a Felicia looks like. My outlet had a great big bleecker bag with two big front pockets and it was tan and cost $600. I used to think it was a Felicia but now I'm having another oops moment. lol:confused1:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I must have been confused as to what a Felicia looks like. My outlet had a great big bleecker bag with two big front pockets and it was tan and cost $600. I used to think it was a Felicia but now I'm having another oops moment. lol:confused1:

It's probably the Elisa I guess??...that's a Bleecker with 2 front pockets.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
OMG i wasjust gonna post to. my marshalls had 6 leather duffles and a couple of sig. ones as well. They also had chelsea stuff and some totes and soho. you guys really need to check them out! =)

Oh yeah, I forgot that about the Chelseas! They did have a black leather one, and prior to today, I saw more.

What colors did they have in the Bleeckers at your Marshalls? I only saw browns at all the places I went to.