OMG! I'm going crazy! I just bought my HOLY GRAIL BAG!!!

Congratulations! I'm always excited when someone gets her HG bag. I am kicking myself for not being brave like you and taking the plunge to get a bag I really wanted on eBay, so extra kudos to you!!

Thanks so much everyone! I will definitely post pics when it arrives. I missed quite a few flat brass firsts before getting this one, but I'm glad I waited because I got the one I wanted for the price I wanted, so my advice is to be patient if you are trying to get your hands on a rare/hard to find bag.

NO ONE - I mean NO ONE deserves the LE DIX more!!! I know how long you've looked for this bag Avery, and I'm so very happy that you finally found your grail bag. I felt the same way when I saw 30 million photos of Sienna and her FBF. It just had something that other firsts didn't have (for me). I have other b-bags that I love, but none that I treasure as much as my fbf.

Congrats again - I can't wait to see your beautiful bag photos! Now we're b-bag sisters! :heart:

Congratulations!!!!

What a great story on how you found it. Maybe it was looking for you too and just was waiting for you to hit search and then BIN :yahoo:

Can't wait for action pics.