OMG i think im going to die about my order!!!

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Sorry for the vent I'm overly emotional right now. I put my name down for medium chain around at bloomies and they said I'm number 7 out of 8 they're getting so I'll definitely be getting one. They already started to come in and the SA (have not spoken to my personal SA yet only called) said they have only gotten one in and the other ones "should be coming in"... Is it normal for Chanel to send out to dpt stores in batches like that? Ive been waiting for this bag since forever ago when I missed the first release n now I'm so upset.... Can u guys shed some light and sorry if I'm emotional but this is my first time with bloomies only bc other stores did not have the color I wanted.... Help! Haha

Yes, it's normal that Chanel send department stores' orders in batches like that. They may only receive a 1 or 2 on every shipment. You just have to wait. However, you should put your name on multiple waiting lists at different locations. Did you put your name on all 3 Bloomies locations? Hope it helps.

Yes, that is normal. You should be able to get your bag if they guaranteed you. I got a call for one bag in the morning. I asked for the other bag and the sa couldn't tell me when. Then at the same day I got a call for the other bag.

Oh ok! Phew ... I didn't put my name in all 3 bloomers bc this one was getting the most number of bags... They're getting 8 and the rest only like 3 here and there and I'm way below....