OMG! I need/want a tote!! ^^

Sorry guys, but I vote for the Gallery tote.

I'm not really a fan of the fabric handles on the Heritage tote as cute as the stripe is... I just think the Gallery tote would be more practical overall and more easily paired with accessories and outfits.

JMHO. :smile:

It depends on what you are going to use it for I guess. I love the Heritage Totes but is that something you could carry to work if you wanted. If you really like its worth the wait! If you order from a store they won't charge you for shipping and may even do 2 day for free. My coach store does!

I'm so disappointed!

The Large Gallery tote is soldout of all the macy's dillards around me!! and I really don't feel the need to spend full price on the coach website because it was on clearance everywhere.. and T_T

I don't know what to do anymore!! O:

Does anyone know where I could possibly get the gallery tote? ><

Well Ya know you could call an Outlet and ask how much the gallery tote is going there and then maybe go on Ebay and try to get one for that price as well :P

And ya know I thought about wanting a zip closure, but the sig stripe tote stays closed enough for me!!! I would suggest looking into them more, mine is coming in the mail soon :smile:

good luck