OMG I need help! Life or death!!!!!!!

the jade is deff the color I want in the cotton. It's so bright and pretty. We have the Leg Satchel in Jade in my store, so that's why I'm positive on that one.

Allison, I am trying to figure out if I am going to switch to my denim Carly from my Leather Legacy Bag. I love the durability of leather & am afraid of getting the Carly dirty!

Go with the red!

i would go with one of the jades I like the red in the pics but i think its SO not an every day bag its too much shine for me
and i kinda think patent looks cheap in big doses, like i love my tiny patent coin purse but as a big bag,,, it looks like cheapo to me :sad:

and i have seen the jade in real life and i think its quite lovely :smile:

bah. DH just said he hates the way the Patent Ergo looks. He said it looks like bag from JC Pennys when he saw my manager carrying her black one. This is so hard!

That's so funny...my dh always compares bags that he does not like to JC Penney bags. My dh did not like the Ergo bag either...said it looked like a shiny spaceship. I personally think you can't go wrong with any of them!

That's so funny...my dh always compares bags that he does not like to JC Penney bags. My dh did not like the Ergo bag either...said it looked like a shiny spaceship. I personally think you can't go wrong with any of them!

OMGosh that's too funny! MY DH said the same thing when we walked into Macy's the other day. The Coach display was right at the door and he saw the black patent Ergo hobo and called it a flying saucer. Personally, I think it's a cute bag but I haven't gotten my hands on it yet.