Omg! I Just Ordered This Prada !!!

1. it will be here in the am..I overnighted it..LOL
    [​IMG]

LOVE...LOVE..LOVE..and yes..this is the smallest they make it...its 12 x 17 x5....CANT WAIT TO GET IT!!!!!!!

2. [​IMG]

3. it was 1750..and I really think its worth it..LOL..we shall see tomorrow..stay tuned for pics...

4. OOOOOOOOooo! That is SOOO nice!! Congrats!!

5. You are sooo BAD Jill! But I LOVE it :upsidedown: Can't wait for you to model the bag for us :love:

6. It really is a fabulous bag, Jill! Congrats to you! I can't wait to see pics! Is that black? I've only seen pics of it in the brown/bronze color.

7. yep-I got black..cuz the brown isnt in yet..LOL..then I will get it in brown too if I really love..hee.hee.hee.

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: You really are our Prada queen!:queen:

9. I love that bag. Very unique! Congrats!!!

10. Jill, it is fab!!! I am sure you will love it! We are anxiously waiting for pictures!

11. I personally can't wait to see the pics. Congratulations and something to look forward to on Tuesday!

12. WOW. Jill is the undisputed Prada mommy. =)
    The size is perfect for you Jill, big enough to hold everything but not overwhelming. Can't wait to see pics . =)

13. When is the brown coming in?

14. Wow Jill, I love it!!! Are you still getting the first one you posted a couple of days ago?? I cant remember the name of it.

15. Love it - you have the best taste. :yes: Can't wait to see pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice