OMG, I just bought an aqua Roxy!!

Excellent - congratulations can't wait to see photos.

Don't forget you have loads of places to post those photos now - the Catwalk Thread, Rockin' Roxy Club Thread, Photo Reference Thread etc

That should keep you too busy to think about new bags!!!

sarajane, what a legend :woohoo: You lasted so well on your bag ban but you've truly broken it in style - what's that? 3 bags in a month?! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing pics of the new Roxy :drool: I really must, MUST use mine soon. The weather is just so rubbish that I'm in dark jeans all the time and vanilla darwin/dark denim is not a match made in heaven :nogood:

sarajane, what a legend :woohoo: You lasted so well on your bag ban but you've truly broken it in style - what's that? 3 bags in a month?! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing pics of the new Roxy :drool: I really must, MUST use mine soon. The weather is just so rubbish that I'm in dark jeans all the time and vanilla darwin/dark denim is not a match made in heaven :nogood:
Oh Dita, bag ban - I remember that! Well I'm truly on another one now. Get that vanilla number out girl, I've been using my lemon one & it brightens up any outfit!

Mmmm,and my bag buying was the subject of gossip,hmmmm,Sara,you take the first prize ribbon on this one!! Three in one month!! And all just the most gorgeous bags!!! I really must think more about what to get next,mono,another Rox in a diff color,look at another style maybe,maybe just go for something totaly different like Flossie did with great sucess!!

Mmmm,and my bag buying was the subject of gossip,hmmmm,Sara,you take the first prize ribbon on this one!! Three in one month!! And all just the most gorgeous bags!!! I really must think more about what to get next,mono,another Rox in a diff color,look at another style maybe,maybe just go for something totaly different like Flossie did with great sucess!!

Difference being young lady that SJ is totally honest and up front, you just spring something on us "this ole thing, oh yeah totally forgot to tell you".:P

totally agree SJ has overtaken all the Mulberries with her bag buying escapades during March and April, ahhhh so that's why they call it mad March! Oh yeah, and you're only counting the bought ones, how about not sparing the blushes and counting the returned ones, and the ones returned to be bought again. Anyway on that note, I'll shut me gob.