OMG I HATE myself sometimes!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
ok so I just stuck my stuff inside my new Illovo PM and I'm thinking it's a tad too small. :rolleyes: I might have to go back tomorrow to exchange it for the MM. DH is so sweet he says he loves the bag, it's little and cute and I should keep it then we can go back at a later time and get me a bigger bag! :heart: WOW, I don't know what happened to him, he is usually TIGHT with money and it took him 6 years to buy me an LV in the first place (he was adamant about spending so much $$$ on canvas).

So anywho ILLOVO MM owners, I need some modeling pics and inside pics please!!

Here is the PM with no extra room:

my french purse, camera, cell, lipstick/chapstick and my ziplock baggie of my coupons (yes even though I buy LV's, I'm still sorta cheap!!) :nuts:

well I took a drive back down to Rodeo today and tried out the illovo mm and man it is twice as big as the pm, why don't they make a size in between?? UGH! So anywho I tried it on and it just feels weird on my shoulder, didn't like it, so keeping the PM as I love, love that little bag............the style is so cute!! So YAY!! Finally I am going to keep something I bought!!!

someone throw me a party!! :party: :drinkup: :drinks:

Also got a chance to check out the azur pochette in person and try on some of the batignolles bags which much to my dismay, I didn't care for........just too big for me!! I did see the cutest damier small bag but it was like $715, um what was it called...........uh............RAVELLO PM. That is an adorable size bag. And tried out the mono TIKAL PM, again adorable bag but expensive at $750!!

Thinking my next bag might have to be the mini lin bucket............I tried that on the other day and I loved it and I usually am not a bucket/open top person. Hmmm will have to wait for April!!

ok look how cute it is (don't mind the mess in the background!!):

attachment.php

Attachments

• illovopm.jpg
    illovopm.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 368