Omg!!! I got the alluminio bow!!!

I also see what you're talking about with the faded color at the top. I would be bothered by that discoloration at the top, it looks like it stops halfway at the back of the bag? That is very odd, I wonder how that happened! lol

It's great to see that you got the bag you wanted. I say you should keep it if you love it. If not, then return it! I personally would not keep a bag if I did not fully love it at first sight!

Last edited:
^^YEahhh!! lol. it's like faded on half the bag....i'm not surprised that this bag was gonna be damaged though!!!!! i knew it wouldn't been a brand new one as this is from the spring collection and sold out...thanks for checking back jejune!

"anyway what i found strange was i opened the inside secret pocket of the bag"

What secret pocket and is this found in season 2's bows? I like secrets:nuts:

I am sorry that it looks like your bag has been previously used, so if you are going to keep it, I would at least try to get a discount on it because of the fact that it has been used. Worth a try.
let us know what you decide and you are the one that has to be happy with your choice:heart:

royalhyness, I thinks she's talking about the only zipper pocket inside the bag. Haha. There is no other pocket than that one....

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

& armanigirl, I see waht you mean about the discoloration. Let me take some pictures of my bow with flash to see if it looks like that for ya. Because after I got my bow cleaned from SAKS due to some ink marks, I think I had some discoloration as well, it's only noticable with flash though... so it doesn't quite bother me. BUT the fact that you got sent a USED bow makes me really angry :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Thank you annaversary! you are such a doll :smile:

but yes! that's the pocket zippy thing I was talking about. And yes BOOOOO for the Used bag...it was returned in APRIL! that was a long time ago! who knows what happened to that bag ever since then!

Hi armanigirl.
Is that the one you got from Liba? So, I am keeping my fingers crossed right now and wishing mine isn't like that. You got your bow faster than mine and I have yet to hear from Coleen regarding my tracking number and it's like 5 days already since my CC was charged. She hasn't e-mailed me back. Well, Coleen said mine was "pretty" nearly perfect and there are natural variations on the leather. What does that even mean? Enlighten me girls.

Anyway, I hope you could have more "clear" pictures so we can have a look of the imperfections BUT based on your description, I think you should return it or ask for a discount? It's pretty clear to me the SA didn't even check the bag properly. A receipt is a very visible thing and why didn't she even see that? Maybe she's blind or something, hehe! It doesn't look new to me also.

Hi armanigirl.
Is that the one you got from Liba? So, I am keeping my fingers crossed right now and wishing mine isn't like that. You got your bow faster than mine and I have yet to hear from Coleen regarding my tracking number and it's like 5 days already since my CC was charged. She hasn't e-mailed me back. Well, Coleen said mine was "pretty" nearly perfect and there are natural variations on the leather. What does that even mean? Enlighten me girls.

Anyway, I hope you could have more "clear" pictures so we can have a look of the imperfections BUT based on your description, I think you should return it or ask for a discount? It's pretty clear to me the SA didn't even check the bag properly. A receipt is a very visible thing and why didn't she even see that? Maybe she's blind or something, hehe! It doesn't look new to me also.

Hi Micah!

Yeah I got it with the quickness. B/c it came from Beverly Hills and I'm just 2 hrs away in San Diego so it came within 1 day...Have you tried calling Coleen instead of email? I noticed that it's best to call the SA's at Saks rather than emailing..Anyway, my camera is the worse and that is the best my camera can do. actually, i'm gonna try to take pics with the Macro mode...will post more pics soon. So Liba did find it for me, but only from calling different Sak's so she didn't see the bag herself...The guy who packed it (his name was on the receipt) must have not checked the bag completely! but yeah the bag is definately used!!!

Hi Micah!

Yeah I got it with the quickness. B/c it came from Beverly Hills and I'm just 2 hrs away in San Diego so it came within 1 day...Have you tried calling Coleen instead of email? I noticed that it's best to call the SA's at Saks rather than emailing..Anyway, my camera is the worse and that is the best my camera can do. actually, i'm gonna try to take pics with the Macro mode...will post more pics soon. So Liba did find it for me, but only from calling different Sak's so she didn't see the bag herself...The guy who packed it (his name was on the receipt) must have not checked the bag completely! but yeah the bag is definately used!!!

I see BUT I hope to see clearer pictures. Also, I suggest you think about it for a few days. Maybe you'll love it after a few days. Sometimes, I tend to be like that specially with my Balenciaga GGH PT. I thought it was time to return it and I did return it and after a few days, I called the store and told them to ship it to me when they receive because I like it again. So, I was like wasting money and I don't want that to happen again.

WOW! Thank you ANNAVERSARY! your bag is definately in PERFECT Condition..i can tell you took the brighter ones in flash and the color looks EVEN!!! if i compare it to mines you can see where it fades! Okay that bag is definately going back!!! THank you for your beautiful pics!!! i love your bow! =)

Haha, whoa! armanigirl, your online right now!

Your welcome!
And my bow isn't perfect!
Haha, it's been through alot, ink stains, cleaning... ALOT ALOT ALOT of sealant cracks!

I'm sorry armanigirl, that your first alluminio bow wasn't perfect. But I really think that if you DO LOVE it as much as I do, keep searching and ordering. I ordered a total of 3 bows until I found the perfect one.

Goodluck sweetie :tup:, let me know if you need anything!

Anna! Is it just me or the bows look darker than the rest of the leather? Is that normal for bows? I think that is what my SA has been telling me "the natural variations on the leather."

MiuMiu9.jpg