OMG!!! I FORGOT I had a KOOBA!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
The craziest thing happened today...

So... DH and I have moved back and forth across the country entirely too much over the last few years and I have to admit... I still have boxes that haven't been unpacked in YEARS! :sweatdrop:

Anyway, I decided to be industrious and unpack a few and found a bag that I swear I FORGOT I EVEN HAD! :nuts: I don't know HOW I could have forgotten it because I wanted it for so long but nonetheless...

I seriously feel like I got a new bag today and I'm waaaay too excited so I thought I'd share... :P

I think the style is "Paige" but I don't remember the color...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Paige 01L.jpg
    Paige 01L.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 211
  • Paige 03L.jpg
    Paige 03L.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 212
LOL, that sounds like something I would do! Pack something away and totally forget I even had it. What a wonderful surprise you must have had after opening that box.....now you must enjoy her!

I'd give my eye teeth for a Paige bourbon. It's so gorgeous, and I'll bet she's glad that she's out in the open once again! That's one of those classic bags that we Kooba lovers just rave about.

Thanks ladies! It waas such a treat to find her!

Last night before bed I conditioned the heck out of her since she's been sitting in a box for a few years and... oh my... this morning when I woke up she was so soft and smooshy and looking even better!

Does Kooba still make bags with this kind of leather? I :heart: it!

That's a beautiful Paige. I loved the distressed ones. The bourbon color is my favorite in that style and leather. You don't see that wonderful rippled leather anymore.

She has beautiful color! dont you just love finding stuff you forgot you had? its like shopping with no money!

Exactly! And since I can't shop for a few months this was perfect timing!

halzer & nunnla - It's too bad Kooba stopped making this kind of leather... it's what made them "special" in the beginning IMO...