OMG...I cannot BELIEVE this happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Roo you are so sweet! I would have taken my dog in their too! It is scary how easily dogs can get heat exhaustion and even die from being in a hot, unvenilated car:crybaby:

Stick it to the man! LMAO!!:roflmfao:

No kidding! I don't want to hijack this thread, but what kind of people would call the police on me for carrying a two pound dog into their store for like five minutes??? :cursing:

I would call a lawyer when you get the fine. Explain how you were intimidated into signing the forms because of your son. I would not let Wal-mart get away with that....

I would call a lawyer when you get the fine. Explain how you were intimidated into signing the forms because of your son. I would not let Wal-mart get away with that....

^ ITA

I would fight it on principal. They have been doing this all over the place for a long time now and getting away with it.

No kidding! I don't want to hijack this thread, but what kind of people would call the police on me for carrying a two pound dog into their store for like five minutes??? :cursing:

Seriously...people are nuts!

I don't know about your state, but in AZ it is illegal to leave animals in hot cars. I have called 911 before to report this and the officers respond immediately...it is a HUGE deal here...

I am officially boycotting the town of Yreka!!:roflmfao:

That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard! A $1 pair of tweezers??? Come on! I agree with Leah, call the local tv station. That will get their attention. A FINE???? WHAT???

I am really sorry that happened to you.

Security treated you and your son in a disgusting manner. They were making an example of you and probably had some quota to fulfill.

I can't imagine how scared you and your boy must have been, poor you.

Tomorrow, call the store and speak to the manager. Explain calmly what happened and how you were treated. Explain you're going to come down there, pay for the tweezers and you're NOT going to pay any fine. If he doesn't agree, simply say you're going to call your local "On your side" tv reporter (whatever they call them where you live) and explain to them what happened. You're also going to call an attorney to review Wal-Mart policy.

That's awful! Meanwhile there are real shoplifters running around rampant. Why do they have to pick on the honest people???

I can't believe they did this in front of your son!