OMG!!! Happy Birthday to me...1st ever LV itemS for me!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DH surprised me for my bday today....He got me a LV mono speedy 35 and a zippy wallet!!! I love handbags and up until today I have only owned coach or kate spade! But I have been hinting for a few months now that I want a LV or gucci....well, I got my wish today! I am so excited to own these pieces...I will try to upload pics later.

2. Yay! Happy birthday!

3. Omg congrats!

Speedy 35, he obviously rates you more than a 25 girl then ;)

4. Congrats!! Happy b-day!

5. gorgeous, i have a 25 and a 30 and love them both, you will enjoy both your pressies!!

6. Congrats! Pics?

7. congrats and happy birthday

8. Congrats!! I love my Speedy 35! Enjoy it!

9. Happy Birthday and congrats!

10. aw congrats! so glad he got you louis instead of gucci ;) and a zippy wallet!!! what a great way to start your LV collection! Enjoy both! /cheers!

11. Congrats! Happy Birthday! You have a great hubby! Wish I had a hubby like that.

12. There is no turning back now! Enjoy your new LVs and welcome to the club! Can't wait to see your pics!

13. Now, that's the right way to start your collection... Happy Birthday!!!!!

14. Happy Birthday and Congrats!

15. Happy birthday! Those are great presents for your first LV pieces. They won't be the last though. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice