Omega or Cartier

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd go for Roadster. I have one and love it!

2. If you are more interested in the aesthetic appeal of the watch, I would say go for a Cartier. If you are more interested in a time piece with a superior movement (automatic), I would go for the Omega. I think both watch brands have aesthetic appeal and quality movements, but Omega is known more for the movement, and Cartier for their beautiful cases. Automatic watches require more frequent servicing and care (which is usually more expensive), and quartz are rather easy to take care of since you usually just need to change a battery when it comes time to service the watch. Also quartz are always accurate, where as automatics frequently lose time (if only by a few seconds).

I personally like the Roadster, if I am not mistaken I believe that the metal band can be switched out for a leather one, so it can be appropriate for both formal and casual occasions.

3. Hi everybody! As of the moment, I haven't decided yet. As soon as I have and bought the watch, will let you guys know! I'll post pics. Thanks again for imparting your opinions to me. Really appreciate it!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

4. I looove the ballon bleu, I have a roadster and adore it too and I have an Omega Seamaster...hard choice! I'd go for either the Roadster or the Ballon Bleu

5. I have that exact Omega with diamonds I got it for ny 21st. At the time I wanted a Tank Francasie but my grandmother who was buying the watch would not get me a Cartier as she said it was not a 'proper' make. She herself wears a Rolex and contrart to what someone else said, Rolex is a proper watchmaker not a fashion watch like a Cartier.

That said, I now also have the Tank I always wanted and it is by far my favourite watch. I wear my Omega for work and my Cartier for best and for weekends.

The only people I tend to see with the Omega are older people who aren't into fashion etc (I am 26) and the people I see with the Cartier are generally people who dress better etc. The Cartier has also appreciated in value FAR more than the Omega.

My vote would be for the Cartier.

6. Hi there! is the ballon bleu ladies a little bit small or just the right size?thanks!

7. I think i'm gonna go for either the roadster or the ballon bleu. Choices down to two..:biggrin:

8. I vote for Cartier in Stainless Steel. Between the Ballon Bleu and the Roadster, I would go with the Roadster, although both are nice choices.

9. Def. the Ballon Bleu! I like the two-tone personally and I don't wear any yellow gold whatsoever.

10. hi there!you think the ladies sz is not too small?

11. Cartier

12. #42 Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  13. Love Cartier, especially the Ballon Bleu!

14. ^^ Hey labrat how are you? Long time no chat :biggrin:

15. I must say that there's a big difference bet the medium and ladies. I might go for the 2 tone ladies sz ballon or the all steel roadster. The ballon med size is I think too big for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice