Omega or Cartier

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I'm confused, which one should I go for, Omega My Choice constellation ladies 2 tone automatic, a cartier bleu ballon ladies all-steel or 2-tone? Need help! TIA

Attached Files:

2. I like the third one. :tup:

3. Hi Bag*Snob, I like it too but the thing is, I couldn't wear it with something in yellow gold i.e. necklace,ring,etc. I want something versatile, but I still like it. I'm considering a budget as well for the watch.

4. I like the Stainless Cartier as well, and mixing metals is in at the moment. I wear a yellow gold necklace all the time, but my watch is stainless. Stainless steel is totally versatile. But get what you love!! :heart:

5. You can always mix your metals - but either Cartier is gorgeous. I vote Cartier!

6. I vote Cartier!

I totally think you can mix you metals these days--things do not have to match. But, I was thinking like you and I did get the yellow gold/stainless Cartier Ballon Bleu. My wedding/engagement rings are platinum and I often wear yellow gold earrings, so I thought that the two tone Cartier would help tie everything together.

Good luck with your decision.

7. Cartier, no doubts!

8. thanks ladies for all the help, still a bit torn though. Hopefully, I'd be able to decide soon!

9. #9 Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
    Hi ladies! Another style is added on my list of choices! a cartier roadster all steel. Is it not too feminine nor sporty? what do you think?thanks!

10. here's the photo of the roadster

Attached Files:

11. i like the roadster best

12. I change my vote - I like that roadster, too.

13. Well I'm kind of partial because I have the SS Roadster. I love this watch. I think it's more fun and hip than the Tank F (which I also have) with it's chunkier design. However given it's chunkiness, it is still a very comfortable watch to wear. This is a great day to day GO-TO watch. Between the Roadster and Ballon, my vote would switch over to the Roadster.

14. it's a versatile watch right?like you can wear it with anything.=) I like the size too,not too small nor too big for me.

15. It is very versatile and can be worn with just about anything (except perhaps Black Tie attire). It really is and all around great watch - I've never had regrets with that purchase and I have had mine for about 4 years now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice