Olive Stam (Resort 2007) - Has Anyone Seen It? Pics?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I asked about this within another thread, but I don't think it was viewed that much -
I noticed among the list of colors that thithi posted, that one of the 2007 Resort Colors for the Stam was Olive - I've never seen a Stam in this color, in fact, I don't think I've seen this color at all.

Has an anyone ever seen an Olive Stam? Does anyone own it? Has anyone ever seen/found a picture of it? There isn't a single bag on the MJ website (for Resort 07) in Olive, and I didn't even see a swatch of it as an available color.

I wonder if it was exclusive to the boutiques or one particular store.

Hmmm...interesting. I don't think I have ever seen an Olive MJ bag other than the older soft calf styles. I would be curious to see that. If it is a true olive green, that would be great. I love that color. It may be a shop exclusive.

ive only seen this version, i think this was also called olive
but i havent seen a quilted stam in olive. now that i think of it, the resort 07 stams werent widely available. i was lucky enough to see the yellow stam IRL, a week later i came back and it was gone

olivestam.jpg

It was kind of odd that the 07 Stams were not really available. I have only seen a couple in the stores and then they were gone. I miss seeing the Stam. I hope the stores stock them in the upcoming seasons.

Here's a pic of the 2007 Resort Olive (bottom wallet)
from look-inc.jp:
nov09.jpg

QUILTED CLASSIC SLG /
LARGE WALLET
69,300yen
Color : Olive,Black,
Truffle,Stone,Milk
W19×H10×D3.25cm
57821-02018

I did see this IRL at the SF Boutique a few months ago. It's TDF!

It wasn't a stam, but another bag in the classic quilted line, or maybe mixed quilted (which uses same leather)

Maybe a Margot, I can't remember. I wasn't looking for a stam. I love this olive in classic quilted.:heart::drool: