Oldish models, but new bags!

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Just recieved 3 new bags from BEC. The Casual bag in the new version Purple crinkle, Charm me old model in Grey glossy and The Olive Treasure me from the sale :smile:

The colour of the Purple is a bit ..(my edit: mucho much more) too bright on the pics than IRL..blame the sunshine..I got 'poppers' to close the side pockets instead of the magnets, mostly because I was afraid of the imprint the magnets can give over time.
My other bags have magnets, but Jackie assured me, that when I think the magnets are giving to much of an imprint , it is possible to have the atalier change these into poppers.
Also I got tired of the feet, and it is now a fixed possibility to exchange the feet into large studs, which I have on several bags.

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 124
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 86
Grey glossy Charm me..without studs etc., which I originally wanted, but I am not a stud girl, so I got it naked :nuts:
The glossy part must make it as decor on it's own! Hopefully the atalier can construct a Casual bag from the bits and pieces left of the leather! Lining is Dark blue, and this is IMO perfect!!

The Olive Treasure me is from the sale, and I like the leather enough to keep the bag. But I would have BEC'd a Hug me had it had more brown in it IRL..now it's more of a yellow Olive, but I'm sure Jackie can find some military olive somewhere:biggrin:

Attachments

• P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 77
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 93
They are all really lovely...congrats!!!
My favorite is the casual bag. That purple crackle looks just like the leather on my Charm Me. Isn't it so soft!? And it looks great on that stlye. Enjoy them!

Bonnie they are all gorgeous. I really love the olive Treasure Me but then I am a sucker for all things in olive happens to be my favorit color. I looked and looked at that bag during the sale but the funds are not there with a wedding coming up. I just could not justify another bag as I bought the Supernova clutch in Pewter. So I am on a little bit of a bag ban.

Thank you all!!

The Purple is indeed soft soft and soft, like sister Choco crinkle...and hardy too!

The Olive I really wanted so bad, and finally I could not wait and pressed the button! Allthough a lighter shade than expected, I think she'll mature very nicely due to the nature of the leather!

..and the Grey..must bee seen IRL! She might look a bit mousy on pictures, but def not in reality ;)

Bonniekir ... Had to come back to this thread again because I can't get over how gorgeous your Purple Crinkle Casual Bag is. :nuts: I am really wanting to try a Casual Bag and after seeing your pics I really want one in Purple Crinkle. :tup:

The Charm Me in Grey Glossy looks beautiful, and I bet it's even better in real life, especially with the dark blue lining! I like how you called it "naked" without the studs, but sometimes simplicity is just wonderfully sophisticated :smile:

congrats - all lovely! Dark grey glossy is a lovely leather - great as stands up to rain too and seems to look more taupey/grey depending what you wear w it. (used to have MMS in this). agree - don't think you need a complcated design in this leather w lots oe embellishments as the glossy leather itself is so interesting.