Oldest BBag in your possession. Do tell

I guess it depends on what you mean by oldest...

The one I've owned the longest is my 07 anthracite city. I got her last may my bday and she was the bal that "popped my cherry" so to speak. I adore her and while I don't wear her constantly, I do still wear her and I think she's the one bag I don't think I could ever sell for sentimental reasons.

As far as oldest chronologically in my collection, I have recently gotten my HG 2003 dark caramel city and I am loving her to bits - I've worn her every day since i've gotten her!

Attachments

• anthra%20broken%20in%20001.JPG
    anthra%20broken%20in%20001.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 220
  • anthra%20broken%20in%20003.JPG
    anthra%20broken%20in%20003.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 218
  • Caramel Daylight 002.JPG
    Caramel Daylight 002.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 59
'07 Anthra popped my bal cherry too!:yahoo: I still love her and wear her when I want to carry a bag that is light and effortless.:okay:

attachment.php

Attachments

• silkyanthra_1.jpg
    silkyanthra_1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 246
my oldest is an 05 rt twiggy. it was the v. first designer bag i got.. i still carry it when i can

i carry my sandstone the most, and i love its leather!

attachment.php

I have.........

05 choco City
05 black First
05 black City
05 caramel First
05 bordeaux First
05 choco First.....:crybaby:sold
05 Magenta City.....:crybaby:sold
05 choco First.....:crybaby:sold
05 RT First.....:crybaby:sold

I sold all of my newer Bbags to fund the oldies ;)

My 06 cornflower city was the first bbag (and first designer bag) I ever bought. It's sentimental to me and very versatile with my wardrobe.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tpf1.JPG
    tpf1.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 213
Not related to this thread but can sunnies fit in the city outer pocket? thanks....

By old I mean how long you've owned it. Not what year the bag was released. My bad....:shame:

Last edited:
For me, gotta be my 04 Lilac First..
It was my HG and 2nd Bbag I bought..

Use it now and then mainly because it is a First, as too small for my daily bag :biggrin: