Older men, what's your limit?

Not very old. Make it 5 years both ways. I was involved with an older man, he didn't know my tastes in music (his was a generation older), didn't have much to say to my friends as all my friends were around my age and we hung out a lot together...I wouldn't repeat the experience. Looks-wise he looked very young so physically we appeared to be about the same age. We were miles apart mentally, though.

I thought someone had stolen your picture, and I was about to go off on how wrong that is..LOL.

I'm 27 and I wouldn't go younger than 2 years and no older than 8, so 25-35.

When I was 33 I had an affair with a 62 year old:wtf: I thought he was very attractive and I liked him, but he wasn't so, ahem, good, kwim ?;) :Push:

That was the oldest man I've ever been with.

When I was 34 I was seeing someone who was 26. He was more of a F@#$ buddy though. That's my youngest.

My BF now is only 1 year older than me:smile:

Age is just a number. Some of my friends have dated men 25+ years older then them and some have dated men 15+ years younger. I think it just depends if you share the same interests and values. I mean a date is a date and you never know if someone can be the one if you don't give it a try. My husband is 7 years older than me, I met him when I was 18 and married him the day after I turned 20. We will be married 28 years......

just gonna throw it out there since pple answered as well, younger men, i just can't date them. flirt, fool around, *fun* yes.

but date? not really. its just i've always been attracted to older guys, since i was a "thorn" in my older sister's side when growing up, i always tagged along with her and her friends.

i think the oldest i'd consider is 12 years. if it's the right guy i can extend to maybe 15 max.

that's the highest i can see myself going right now.

Being 25, I can easily see myself dating someone older by about 10 years. Gets a lil more difficult as they get closer to 40... Don't see myself dating a younger guy though! :P

Current bf of 6 years is 2 years older :yes:

Yeah, I think 10 years max sounds good...

Ok story to share, might be TMI: A guy I met at a club, only told me his name, and we did some R-rated stuff in the stall... I don't know how old he is, but I think he's in his mid-30's, I'm 20. Is that bad?

Yeah, I think 10 years max sounds good...

Ok story to share, might be TMI: A guy I met at a club, only told me his name, and we did some R-rated stuff in the stall... I don't know how old he is, but I think he's in his mid-30's, I'm 20. Is that bad?

Naughty !:graucho:

IMO, it should be plus or minus 8 years although once you're past 40, age doesnt matter as much.

...depends on how much money he has!

:smile: Kidding kidding...Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

IDK, it really depends on the man. I won't cross a man off of my list just because he's x number of years older than me...I'd rather get to know each person individually and make my decision based off of that.

For me there is no limit. I don't have issues with age.

IDK, it really depends on the man. I won't cross a man off of my list just because he's x number of years older than me...I'd rather get to know each person individually and make my decision based off of that.
:yes: