old style similar to Jaylin

midorichan

Aug 12, 2009
Hi. After searching and reading many threads, I have come to the conclusion that many of you are unhappy with the new leather thinness. I am new to Kooba, but I think the bags are beautiful. I really like the new Jaylin model, but I noticed that this was one of the models where the new leather seriously dissatisfied previous customers. Is it really that bad? Are there any older styles with the superior leather quality that are similar to the Jaylin or Isabella in a nude/camel color that you experts would suggest? I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hi! I too enjoyed the newer leathers so you are not alone. Although Kooba bags circa Fall 2006 were beautiful and thick nonetheless they were also heavy as hell and it hurt my shoulder. They were big so I was inclined to stuff more in and just weighed it down more.

Nothing older comes to mind with that type of nude color you are looking for from the older styles. Are you okay with buying something used or new though? I prefer new but that's just me and OCD'ness.

I actual prefer more of a camel color, but the Jaylin style only seems to come in sand or black. I ordered my first used bag on ebay today so we will see if I am OK with it. I usually prefer new items, but stuff over 300 dollars is not in my buy-it-now price range. Plus, I think I may start a Balenciaga savings fund! This forum is a horrible enabler! :biggrin: