Old colors? Size?

1. First time poster, long-time lurker here. And I looooove B-bags.

So I've finally saved up practically enough to treat myself to a Christmas present.. and I really want a B-bag. I've always wanted a white one, but I just recently discovered the '04 turquoise and I fell in love.

So my question is:

Where would I be able to find an '04 turquoise, or a previous year's color, other than eBay? Is it hopeless? ):

Also.. I'm 5'0". Would a City be too big? I've been going through the "wearing your B-bag" thread and in some pics it looks really big ): I'm afraid it'll end up bigger than I am, hahah.

2. welcome! Your only bet for an 04 in turq or any color color for that matter would be eBay, however if you can wait a little for the new 07 colors to come into stores you might find a color you love just as much as turq. There are alot of blue, green colors coming out for the spring that you should take a look at. As for the size of the city, I dont think your too short at all for a city, but it really depends on personal preference. I would suggest going to your cloeset retail store that carries balenciaga and try on the city, esp if you plan on buying from eBay bc you can't return. Anyway, I hope I helped I'm sure there will be much more help from the other girls here, goodluck and keep up updated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice