okkkk so UPS lost my package.....

mv_envy

O.G.
Jan 8, 2009
ugh.... so i ordered my purse and got shipping confirmation two weeks ago, my item should have been delivered a week ago. I tried to track the package down but they have no tracking info, so i call Gucci and they said they know the item was shipped but have no tracking information either... They began an investigation with UPS now i have to wait 7-10 days to even get a response!!:shocked::yucky:! so now i have to wait, maybe ill get my item, maybe i wont.... idk i never had this problem before, ugh... has anyone else had this happen 2 them, idk what to do?? I hope they find my package......

I'm sorry to hear this. I really hope they find your package soon! Whenever I purchase expensive items, I usually use my AMEX because they cover me if something happens. Good luck!

I actually pouted for you when I read this post. I'd say there is no way you won't get a refund if they cannot find your package since they can at least know you never signed for it. But I am sure you just want your bag, so sending good thoughts your way. Keep us posted, please.

I actually pouted for you when I read this post. I'd say there is no way you won't get a refund if they cannot find your package since they can at least know you never signed for it. But I am sure you just want your bag, so sending good thoughts your way. Keep us posted, please.

ITA It must be soooo frustrating. My fingers are crossed for you X

Same thing happened with my Gucci wallet ordered online from gucci.com. Shipped June 4.
Tracking showed it shipped from Gucci but nothing else. UPS investigation showed I did not receive the package-Duh!
Well almost one moth to the day I got a refund from Gucci. The wallet had sold out the day after I purchased it. So some UPS worker is running around with our Gucci's MV_envy!
Maybe a matching set with your purse and my wallet. LOL!

MV_envy Find out the name of the person doing the investigation @ Gucci and Keep in touch with her, it helps.

THanks BurberryGirl >>> I'm so sorry that happened to you, those UPS workers should be monitored more closely, now they have your wallet and my bag... grrrr how frustrating and they didn't pay for it or nothing..... Well i hope they find my bag, if not I will be very dissapointed because I really want my bag, so were you able to ever get your wallet someplace else?

THanks BurberryGirl >>> I'm so sorry that happened to you, those UPS workers should be monitored more closely, now they have your wallet and my bag... grrrr how frustrating and they didn't pay for it or nothing..... Well i hope they find my bag, if not I will be very dissapointed because I really want my bag, so were you able to ever get your wallet someplace else?

No, I never found the wallet anywhere else, so I sent the matching hobo back. Gucci did try to find one for me.
I saw one on eBay and wondered if it was mine. It was selling cheaper than what I paid for it on sale. I sent the seller a few questions asking if they had a receipt and where did they buy it? I did not receive a reply. Makes you wonder.:P

I hope they find yours, let us know.

Last edited:
^^^ i still havent heard from Gucci or anyone yet, soooooooooo I'm crossing my fingers to have them find it, if not then i guess wasnt meant to be for me... (looking at it in a positive way), to bad you didnt find you wallet, since the one on ebay never responded they must of had a guilty concience.... :nogood: